This summer and fall continues to provide us with the uncertainty that is leading many families to wonder what are the options for their students. There remain lots of great options for students…
If you have a Junior in high school:
- Summer camps and pre-college classes are limited but there are still great options!
College planning remains to be a time sensitive process. We are currently helping our juniors build their college lists, do research with them on their college options, and get connected with potential matches. We are also providing our students opportunities to connect with admissions reps at higher education institutions.
- Standardized tests remain a part of the college admission process. We are currently helping our students strategize for test prep and stay up on the changes of dates and policies for the ACT and SAT.
- Many of our students are thriving in E-Learning while others aren’t. There are GREAT resources and opportunities for students to find success as we continue to look towards the potential of E-Learning in the fall.
If you have a Senior in high school:
- Congrats on almost being done with high school!
- Concerned about what your summer or fall might look like? Many of our seniors and current college students are not interested in more E-Learning. Good News, there are many options both academically and non-academically.
- With every challenge comes an opportunity. Now is the time to think about what you might be able to do that combines an interest or passion with a project. Want help finding ideas? We are currently helping our students create some great opportunities!
As we move forward in these rapidly changing times in education, we are continuing to learn about what opportunities are out there for students and what potential options they will have, no matter their age.